POSTED BY ERIC SPRAGUE ON MAY 30, 2019
McPhee is currently releasing 800 CFS downstream for scheduled CPW fish surveys in Slickrock Canyon.
- Downstream flows will remain at 800 CFS through noon today, Thursday May 30th, when releases will begin to ramp down.
- Flows will ramp down starting at noon until reaching 600 CFS on the morning of Friday May 31st.
- Flows will then hold at 600 CFS until the morning of Saturday June 1st, when they will begin ramping down again, which will continue through the whole day until reaching 400 CFS on the morning of Sunday June 2nd.
- Flows will remain at 400 CFS until the morning of Wednesday June 5th, when releases will begin to ramp up, which will bring releases to 800 CFS by Thursday morning, June 6th.
- On June 6th, flows will continue to ramp up until reaching at least 1,200 CFS by midnight the morning of Friday June 7th.
- Flows will hold at 1,200 CFS or more for the weekend of June 7th, 8th, and 9th.
After June 9th, releases will remain at 1,200 CFS or more through Sunday June 23rd, after which flows are yet to be determined. Based on the margin of error in current inflow forecasts, it is possible there will be additional rafting days – this should become more clear in coming weeks. During this period, releases may reach flows of around 2,000 CFS and above on some days. Details will be announced on later posts.
Please continue to check back on this site regularly for new updates, primarily on Mondays and Thursdays.